Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Horse Show!

Hey Yall,
So this weekend I am going to take Amador to the Pinto Show at Mullet Hall. My friend Ashley has been working with Danny alot and so I suggested that she take him and show him in the short/long stirrup division. She really is just going to have fun but I think she will do pretty well. They are super amazing together and Danny loves he so much. I am going to show in the low hunter division and if we are doing well the junior/amateur schooling hunter division. I am so excited! Today Ashley and I clipped our boys and the look super handsome. We still have to pull Danny's mane and figure a way to get Amadors mowhawk down. lol Ashley and I both are very excited I haven't shown in a while and am very excited to show off my new hunter! I will let yall know how it goes.
-Paula

No comments: