Monday, May 18, 2009

This Weather Stinks!!!

Hey Yall,
So this past week has been super gross here! I haven't been able to ride but once. I went out on Wednesday night and rode and on Thursday night we did some work on the lunge line just because we needed exercise. I am going crazy not having ridden, but since our riding area doubles as a pasture we have to try really hard not to ruin all the grass. I was super excited to get home from a great weekend visiting my grandmother in Beaufort and ride, but I must have eaten something because I am really sick. I missed school today but hoefully I can go tomorrow.It's really important that I don't miss because exams are coming up and I really want to do well! Today the vet came out and pulled coggins on both Amador and Danny since Danny was due for a new one and Amador's expired in a month we decided to just get both done.

I have really big news now! So about three weeks ago my mom handed me this form to fill out to apply for a scholorship to go to a week long camp at the end of July. I was a little hesitant about applting because I would have to be gone for my birthday, but I figured I would never get it anyway and filled it out. Well today my mom handed me another piece of paper. This time it was a letter saying that out of like a hundred applicants, I had gotten one of four scholorships! The camp is called The Ultimate Life Summit and kids from all over go that want to start their own business. The best part is that it is in Disney World for a whole week! I am very excited, although I hate leaving Amador for an entire week! Well hopefully I will have news of a great ride tommorow!
-Paula

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds soooooooooo fun! Congratulations!

Amador said...

I know right! Thanks, how are you?

Unknown said...

I'm good! Are you planning on going to the PSJ show at Mullet Hall? It would be great to see you and Amador!