Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Susan!!!

Hey Yall,
First I want to say happy birthday to Susan Baton!!! You are the best! Amador, Danny, and I all , love you so so much and we appreciate everything you do for us!

Everything has been going really well. Danny has found his soul mate. My friend Ashley and he do so well together and they get along great! Amador has been doing super but because prom was this weekend I was super busy Saturday and had to do barn work Sunday, so just my mom rode him. They look better together everyday. He is taking such great care of her as she gets back into the swing of things! Sunday I mucked the pasture and worked on a couple of other projects, then headed over to Susan's birthday party. I got to meet her whole family and they were so nice.

Today I am going to put Stephanie on the lunge line and we hope to work on our trotting and all the stuff we have been working on!

-Paula

1 comment:

Sue B said...

I had a great Birthday! Thanks for the birthday wishes!