Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fox Hunt!!!

Hey Yall,
So today I was bored during pe so I went and saw an old friend by the name of Diane Geradeau, (I think that's how it's spelled) who used to board at M&M while I was there. She is super neat and fun and she told me about this thing she is doing with some women from her barn. She is going to the Rein and Shine first annual hunter pace benifit. It is June 20th at Poplar Grove and for those 18 and under it is only 35 dollars and for adults 45, both including luch. All the info is on the Rein and Shine website but this is a great and fun way to help out a local organization that does so much for the community. They do so much and I have seen first hand the effect that they can have. It is going to be a blast and I hope to see everyone out there supporting this great cause! I am trying to put a team together. So far we consist of myself and my friends Sarah and Hailey from J&B Stables so if anyone is interested and likes to go fast and has a horse that is in shape give me a call, but our super team is not for the faint hearted!
-Paula

No comments: