Saturday, May 9, 2009

Horse Show!!!

Hey yall,
So as you all know today we went to the pinto show at Mullet Hall. Ashley and I both got up really early and went to the barn where we met my mom. Once we were loaded up we were off. I drove and I was so proud of myself I didn't do anything wrong! my mom said that she thought I was ready to start driving by myself! Anyway so we got to the show late so we rushed to get Danny and Amador tacked up so that we could school. I got on Danny and he did awesome as always. Then I got on Amador and he did pretty well. So Ashley rode very well in her classes and while she did not place she looked great. So then it was my turn. While I was schooling my mom started talking to Charles from Seabrook and he offered to help me because Amador and I were struggling trouble working to the base of each jump. So Charles helped us and immediately we did so so much better. We didn't pin unfortunately but it was a great show considering we haven't been to a hunter show in a while. I think that we are going to continue to improve and I can't wait for our next show.
-Paula

No comments: