Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lesson Day!

Hey Yall,

So today I have a lesson after school at Seabrook! I'm excited I havn't had a lesson it two weeks. I took a break because of school starting and what not. Things have been going really well. Amador and I have been having great rides! Having my lesson is a big deal because it means once im out of school I have to run and get fuel, go hook up the trailer, grab Amador, get him loaded, and drive to Seabrook. This is just a trial run I can't get home late all the time so we will see how it goes, none the less I am super excited. I have been working really hard on strengthening my legs with 15 min of 2point every ride, standing strait up in my stirrups and schooling the pony 3x a week without stirrups! Well that's all for now I will letcha know how tonight goes.

-Paula

No comments: