Monday, September 14, 2009

Horse Show Week!

Hey Yall,

So this week is going to be super crazy! I have a doctors appointment all afternoon today where they will give me a shot of dye in my wrist and then take a video scan of me making different motions to see which way the dye goes. It should be pretty cool to watch but I wish they could do it without the shot. haha This procedure will tell the doctor which surgery I am going to need to fix my wrist. Wednesday we have a half day so I am going to haul butt after school and take Amador to Seabrook for a pre-show lesson. We didn't get to see Charles last week so it should be interesting. Then on Thursday Stephanie and I have to get Tiffany and Amador all clipped and scrubbed for the show. My mom is taking The two of them to Mullet Hall early on Friday so I can leave after school and go strait to Mullet Hall. Tania is going to meet me there with Stephanie so we can go over what she will have to do again for the umpteenth time. I am really proud of her she can walk, halt, reverse, steer, and even back with the best of them! It is her first show and a really proud moment for me as her teacher. I have helped teach students before but Stephanie really has been my student. I love her so much and she looks so cute in her show clothes. She is going to show in walk only and maybe the walk trail class. Amador and I are showing in the 2'6 and 2'9 still unless Charles says differently Wednesday. I am super excited!!!
-Paula

No comments: