Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Going To Miss You Sonny <3

My prayers are with my friend Susan as she grieves the loss of her horse Sonny. Sonny was a truly talented and brave horse. Many of you might remember Susan's name. She was helping me with Amador while I was between trainers. In exchange I rode her horse Sonny. He was a big 16 something hand chestnut thoroubred. He was sweet and gentle and funny. Sonny was blind in one eye so he was a chalange but he handled it so well. Sonny coliced very badly last night and had to be put down. I'm so sorry for your loss Susan, I couldn't imagine how I would feel if this happened to Amador, Sonny you will not be forgotten.

Also I am supposed to have a lesson tomorrow but after I got off Amador tonight I saw that his shoe was very loose. I left him in for the night and will check on him in the morning. I hope that the shoe will hold through the afternoon.

No comments: