Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guess Who's Back!

Hey Yall,

So my internet has been down for at least two weeks! I have so much to post about it is insane! So to start, the most exciting news is that I have now had three or four lessons with Charles and they have gone super well! Charles thinks that we will be ready to compete again in hunters in two or three months! I want to do as many shows as I can but money is tight so we are going to try our hardest. In our last lesson with Charles we worked alot on my position and how it effects the horse. I have been working hard to build up my leg strength and to ride every day.

Next big ticket item is that Amador has moved to J&B for the summer! He is loving being in a stall. We had to move him because he was getting so sun bleached and also his hoof rot was getting progressively worse because of the wet ground at my house. I love being at a barn again. As much as I loved being at my own farm and making my own rules and such, I now realize how much I have missed the comrodery of a barn.

Well that's all I can think of right now I am super tired!

-Paula

No comments: