Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

Hey Yall,

So I have really big news! Today we scheduled my first official lesson with Charles from Seabrook! So on Wednesday I am going to wake up early, load up Amador and drive over to Seabrook Equestrian Center. O, thats the other big news, I'm driving over to Seabrook all by myself! My mom has decided that I can since she has to work that day anyways. I am so excited, I have wanted to work with Charles for a while now and my mom and I both think that it is a great opportunity. He is very good with green horses and right now in hunters, that is what my horse is. Can't wait to tell yall all about it.

Also what has gone on since the last time I posted you might wonder? Well, Amador threw a shoe the other day so I haven't been able to ride since Saturday, but I have been playing with him alot. Also I have been working really hard to get a full hunter course set up in my ring i now have three sets of wings, five sets of standards, poles, a brush box and a wall! I am working so hard to make the farm as nice as possible with our small budget. I really want a barn but that's a ways into the future as far as I can tell. Also I have some sad news. My mom and I are leaving early Saturday morning to take Danny and his pony friend, Annie, up to camp in Brevard, N,C. I am a little concerned about what Amador will do all alone especially because he and Danny have grown so close. Because of this, I am looking fo a companion for him. Any ideas?

-Paula

No comments: